Here are your journal entries from 3/18/02 till the end of the year
1) What is stoichiometry?
2) With the following equation identify how many moles of each reactant and product there are:
N2 + 3 H2 ---> 2 NH3
2 H2 + O2 ---> 2 H2O
3) Magnesium burns in oxygen to produce magnesium oxide. How many moles of oxygen are needed to burn 0.52 mole of magnesium?
1) How many moles of Al(NO3)3 will be produced when 0.75 mol AgNO3 reacts according to the following equation:
3 AgNO3 + Al ---> Al(NO3)3 + 3 Ag
2) What mass of bromine (Br2) is produced when fluorine reacts with 1.72 g of potassium bromide?
3) In a thermite reaction, powdered aluminum reacts with iron (III) oxide to produce aluminum oxide and molten iron. What mass of aluminum oxide is produced when 2.3 grams of aluminum reacts with iron (III) oxide?